July 20, 2009

happy day

Yay today is a happy day. Short school day, and I learnt more about that bitch.
Ohmymama. Damn gay!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahha I won't be pissed, and I find her hilarious to the max. Hehehahahhohohohooooooooooo!


Hey bitch person, I suggest you stop doing what you're doing okay? Just stay lah hor. If not someday you'll end up crying, THEN DON'T KNOW WHO TO GO TO SEEK SYMPATHY?!?!?! Go to those guys lah! You like them so much hor.
Wtf, say I purposely go interrupt.
So you mean I went, "OH I'M SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKER, AND I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE POPULAR PEOPLE LIKE - AND -, AND I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE HANGING OUT WITH THEM CAUSE IT MAKES ME POPULAR! WHEE! :D"
-.- wtf mansxzx, you continue like that hor you cham I tell you, really.


I don't even know what I'm talking. Hehehahahahoho.
Bye, need to do loads of tuition homework. :)
Looking forward to my salad dinner! :D

No comments: