July 19, 2009

hi

Hahahahahha, I'm so tired already. :( I'm going to sleep soooooooooooooon!
Today is a feel unfat but feel fat day. Idk what I'm talking about.
Tired tired tired. Super duper sianned, tomorrow have school. -.-
Means waking up at 6 eh, one whole week? Woah, feel very tired thinking about it already. And the madness amount of chem tuition homeowork. And oh! Guess my dinner tomorrow,






CARLS JUNIOR SUPERNICE SALAD! Hahahahahahhah, it's so slim down. :)
Yay, and veggies are healthy okay! :D

Save money, slim down!

AND AND AND! I SAW THIS VERY NICE SHOE FROM TOPSHOP. I'm so going to buy it. I hope still have my size :) nan de I can wear. I cannnot fit Dorothy Perkins size 3 :(
Topshop size3 small cutting can. AND THAT NICE SHOE CAN. WHOOTS. :D
Byebye! goodnight.

A much as I want to, I'm afraid.

No comments: