July 20, 2009

jittery snake!

Hahahahah, I'm so bored. Feeling weird and restless and tired and jittery all over. pft!
I didn't do any homework just now! D:
Bad bad bad bad baddddddddddddddddddddd!!
Cause why?! Mummy asked me out to Parkway! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Haha, but I bought quite alot of stuff.?
Hmm,
1. a cotton on pyjamas shorts,
2. the wonderwoman badge! Hahaa freaking cool can!
3. body shop body mist (hahaha mummy's ideaaaaaa!)
4. famous amos cookies, fattening! D:

ate delifrance; salad dinner, FAILEDDDDDDDD!
Full until can vomit. Ugh, and dog food? Bloody ex. pft!
OH AND GUESS WHAT. TOPSHOP/TOPMAN CLOSED FOR RENOVATION TODAY! WTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!
And there's this $29 jansport bag. Counted damn cheap right?
SHOULD I GET BLUE OR YELLOWWWWWWWWWWWW? Haha, it's for school! :)

No comments: