June 16, 2009

my computer lags alot.

My computer starts to lag alot after I've installed the new Norton. Weird.


HAHAHAHA YOU KNOW TODAY, WE COMPLETED THE BIOLOGY PROJECT IN AROUND 5HOURS YOU KNOW. Less than that even. Pro or what.
Today then start to plan and everything you know! We're so pro mansxz. And it turned out damn chioly! :D

Vivian + Stephaine :D


See they do until so ren zhen right! Hahahah! I did make the man too okay.
You know? The man that they walkwalkwalk with?


This is the headless version. We've not added the head it. D:



TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



NICE RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :D
I cut the ice cream sticks until my thumb there got one bone there now abit blueblack already leh. :( :( :(

OH YAH! STUPIDIDIOT. THERE'S THIS STUPID FLY, IN THE LIBRARY -.-
KEEP FLYING TOWARDS US. SUPERDUPER IRRITATING LAH. FEEL LIKE SMACKING IT. -.-
stupidstupidstupid. pissed me off so much. tsk

TOMORROW'S HAI PENG YOU JU HUI, PART 2. Bestie is like coming my house at 9. Omg early lah. Yay excitedexcited! I want to go get money from mummy.

Bye! :D

No comments: