June 14, 2009

bubblesabel <3

OMG, I'M SUPER TOUCHED BY BESTIE'S POST. As in the one for me.
I'll so fall in love with her if I were a guy manszx. D:
Best friends are sisters that God gave us or something right!
BEST friends sisters! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Uhuhuh, oh today. Nothing much, except tuition. I was falling asleep until he ask me to do the questions. LOL, I at there pretend to think. Then in the end he helped me in all the part1s then I do the parts2 and 3 myself. ALOT CORRECT OKAY! :D

I think I'm really getting fat. Haha, keep eating and eating. Must exercise more/eat less. Ugh, why are there so many nice food on earth D:


Okayokay, I know I'm not nice ):


Li Hao: wah! the third pic is i take one?!
HAHAHAH! NOT YOU TAKE ONE LAH. Is bel take one. You take one all very ugly -.-

max: OKOK linked!!!XD
Yay! I specially linked you under TwinBrother you know! :D

vanessa: LOL, I scold you for what? Am I really that irritating + naggy? T.T LOL
No luh! Should be cos I veliveli scared of you :X

chelxiyeo: aiyo you never tell me you selling tulips haha! i want flowers! (a bit random) ... :]
HAHA! Next time if I go sell again I tell you okay! :D

isabel: I TAKE ONE LAAAA. please i take so nice,then u take so not nice! d;
Lihao! See! HAHA :D

Li Hao: oh so that pic is bel take de! not nice not nice. i think i took de two better (:
Ugh -.- You take one shake like madsxzxzxzxzxx! D: Boo

sam: OMG WENMIN. AM SO SORRY!! i forgot to tell you that i can't meet you today ugh :(
Haha! Okay, nehmind! :D

Li Hao: "EH, how come got my picture uh!?!?!? When take one!!!?!?!? LOL!
Thanks uh! o.o

isabel: ew. i look like i'm wearing some kind of off shoulder shirt
ISABEL WAS NOT WEARING AN OFF SHOULDER SHIRT. She was wearing a cardigan outside.
HAHA, everyone will know that you're not wearing an off shoulder shirt liaooooo! :D

sam: HAHAHHAHHA. the chantel and bobo picture make me laugh like siao LOL SO CUTE LAH OMG.
sam: AND HZ HAHAHHAHAHHA.
I VERY ARTISTIC RIGHT! Heeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Hz -.-


HAHA, bye! :D

No comments: