June 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

YAY YAY! I AM SO HAPPY. I AM FIFTEEN TODAY. MUACKS! :D

Want to see my supersuper nice presents? :D

THIS IS FROM FIGO GOGOBOY FISHIE. Hahah he damn cute right.
This is our inside joke lor. Hahaha, it's damn cute seriously. IT SAYS HAPPY . FAMILY!


This is from channy ershie. She know I suddenly like li jiu zhe, SO SHE BUY FOR ME LEH. Hahahahaha, I only say one time leh. :D <3

This Panasonic Lumix was from Godmummy and God dad. Haha :D
The pink was damn chio seriously. <3
nicenicenice!

AND MY BESTIE IS GOING TO BUY ME A PRESENT. HAHAHAH SHE SAY ONE!! Goggles hor! Exercise! Whoo :D

Bye, I'm fifteen you noobasses!

2 comments:

Isabel said...

( :
Happy birthday minsie (is it? o.o)
heeartzxs

p.s. u really want goggles uh? o;

Isabel said...

yeah i knowwwwww,hahahaaa,i IMMEDIATELY recognised the mistake okay! :D:D haha. IIEX DUNCHH NOEES WADD TUU BUYYS MANZXS. tell me what to buy ley,or u really want goggles? I'll buy a damn good one for you (: i saw one super chio one today,red colour or orange colour 30 buckzxssss.