June 04, 2009

far east better!

HAHAHA I LOOK LIKE OCTOPUS+SOTONG+SQUID -.- sotong and squid same thing isit D:
Hahaha claudia's staircase window reflection thingy? o.o




We didn't take any pictures today. Cos my hair was very screwed and Isabel SAYS that her hair is ugly. Crap lah. -.- tsktsk

I (isabel and I) ARE SO IRRITATED BY F21, TOPSHOP, PULL AND BEAR, YADA YADA YADA.
IT'S SO IRRITATING YOU KNOW. Either no size, cannot fit, or too bloody expensive then we cannot buy anything you know!
Those that can fit and nice are veryvery expensive.
Those that are quite nice and we can afford, so we happily go try damn on, LOOK WEIRD/CANNOT FIT: too big!
Super super irritating. And I super super hate Isabel. She hor, whole day don't want to decide on stuff. I must start "training" her like seriously! Haha okay kidding.

Shopping with bestie is always so much fun :D
although I get fat and put on alot of weight. cos she keep need to rest at Haagen Daz and eat expensive icecream. And eat 10 sushis each in a movie.
OH YAH! WE WATCHED HANNAH MONTANA. HAHAHAHAA COOL RIGHT! :D
And spill sprite, and spill the soy sauce of the sushi. And keep disturbing me, lalala.
I love my bestie♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!
HAHA.

OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT I FINALLY BOUGHT? Masks and cucumber pads(for eye one). I'm nuts about them, recently :D
It's fun lor. And cheap. Like what buy 2 get 1 free. Means 3 for $4. Cheap right!
I've a feeling that Vanessa is going to scold me. haha
And I want to buy more clotheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! And that F21 bag. Once got discount I'll buy. We're so going to FarEast right bel.
We're more of the far east people. Be it size or prize. :D

Tomorrow! Cousins' chalet :D I'm so going ride bicycle, to slim down at the same time. HEHEHAHAHAHOHO

No comments: