June 26, 2009

Byebye Michael Jackson :( Rest in peace, king of pop (based on max).
I'll get my Claudia bestest bestie send you my regards okay :)
Da, send Mr MJ our regards okay? I love you bestie. <3

Oh no, I am like getting fatter and fatter! To think I was "determinded" to get a bikini bod.
HAHAHAH HEY EVERYONE, LISTEN UP. I AM GOING TO GET A BIKINI BOD SOOOOOON!
Jiayou me.
And I just ate half of Polar Puff's tuna puff. UGHHHHHH! GOTTA GET MUMMY TO STOP BUYING NICE FOOD HOME :( :( :( :( !

Hahaha L. just finished his 200th push up. GRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSXZXZXZZXZX! :D


Uhuhuh. HAHAHAHA VANESSA AND I MANAGED TO MEMORISE almost THE WHOLE HOE DOWN THROW DOWN SONG. Pro or what mansxz. LALALALA

POP IT, LOCK IT, POLKA DOT IT, COUNTRY-FIED IT, HIP HOP IT.
PUT YOUR HANDS BY YOUR SIDE PUT YOUR HAWK IN THE SKY, MOVE SIDE TO SIDE,
JUMP TO THE LEFT, STICK IT, GLIDEEEEEEE!
ZIG ZAG ACROSS THE FLOOR, SHUFFLE IN, DIAGONAL.
WHEN THE DRUM HITS, HANDS ON YOUR HIPS,
ONE FOOT IN, ONE EIGHTY TWIST.

got second part, i lazy to type D:
hahaha! I'm like so nice, share with all of you'all what I know :D
hahahahahahahah. goodnight :D

No comments: