December 19, 2008

OH HIIIIIIII! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST POSTED.

Lalala, it's sad. I missed VNILL outing again ):
Nor the orchard one laaaaaaaa
Tanying dun heartszxz me cos I never go T-T

LALAA, the job that Vivien and I were supposed to go cancelled.
Cos the bigbigbig boss -.-
TSK!
WE ARE NOT FIRED LA ASSES. YOU KNOW WHAT IS CALLED DUN WANT PART TIMERS?! IDIOT, EVEN IF I'M FIRED, CAN YOU EVEN BE EMPLOYED?! DON'T KNOW THE REASON ANY HOW SAY. What's your problem. Too bored at home? -.-



Have been pretty busy with blogshop D:
Mostly advertising. Cos myzaak dun want to let me gt the 50 free tags.
LOLS. So manual D: Sian.
Stupid ting. In africa. Come back soon WITH THOSE PRESENTS! i miss your company so much! :D

LALALA. Went out with Claudia and Isabel last monday (:
Maybe that will be our last outing till next holiday? ):

JOEY AND I ARE ORGANISING TO GO TO ZOO MAYBE NEXT TUESDAY.
Small 6A'07 outing. WHEE (:
And please. We're obviously not going to invite YOU, willingly -.-

Tag Replies:

Aloysius: o.o ?

Sherrie: Welcome (:

Steph: HAHAH you too! :D

Weilin: Lols, hi weilin junior (:

Isabel: hi bel (:

Tanying: HEART ME TANYING! D: Haha updating! (:

Kaiying: LOLS! :D

Chris: I like to reply in posts.

Tanying: LOLS LIVEJOURNAL ): it's so hard. HAHAH ok :D


HEY PEEPS! Want to get NF shorts at only $13.50 each?!
Or FBT at only $9 ?!
Much cheaper than outside right!
GO TO WWW.G-REENGOBLINS.BLOGSPOT.COM NOWWWWWWWWW! (:


And i'm changing blogskin soon. When i'm freeeeeeee! :D


Besties <3

No comments: