December 08, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOS! I AM SO BORED. OH I AM SO SO SO SO SO BORED. BORED BORED BORED. BORED BORED BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Hey, guess what. Liew shayting is so tan! Tan as in shai you know, not the surname. Ya, ya you know (: LALALA,
Vanessa's very bored too. LET'S BE BORED TOGETHER!

NAHHHHHHHHHHS! Kidding vanessa. I'm going Claudia's house tomorrow, to fight with Figo! :D YAY YAY YAY! I MISS FIGOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
And Chantel. Yay
I'm bonkus

"You people have really gone bonkus!" says Mattias!
HAHAH SUPER FUNNY.

Zz, I damn high, okay bye.You changed ):

Zzz, I test on my tagboard until I can't find the oldest un-replied tag -.- !

Tag replies

Sam: HAHA SAM :D

Mathilda: LOLS! Old ):

Eugenia: <3s too!

Glen: HI GLEN! :D

Kaiying: I never purposely lor ): I can't really remember them now :/

Aloysius: LOL! BUY LA! xD

Sherrie: Relinked!

Shayting: Xie your ass

Aloysius: LOL!

Eugenia: HAHA I KNOW! I tag for fun one (:

No comments: