December 25, 2008

I started gong han, and have no idea how to continue after the part where I invite them to be the jia bin -.-
But I did a little bit of my first jianbao. Like one paragraph, about 150 to 200 words. Yay me

Oh, I just remembered, today's christmas. One of the most boring christmas I had. Party was last saturday. With all my cousins, and was quite fun luhs (:
Hais.

I can't believe school is going to reopen so soon. ))))))): see those storybooks. Think about them only can kill me. FOUR BOOKS LEH, hais. Life's so boring. I wonder if I can sleep earlier, to wake up earlier when school reopens.

Blogshop not much business. Supplier busy, so never reply us. Customers kept asking when they can get the items. )))))))): PRESSURE,
HAH no. -.-

Zah, I AM SO BORED. I'm going out with Isabel early in the morning tomorrow, to accompany her to get christmas presents. Then we'll go to Claudia's house for our small christmas party. Tanying's away so we're not having VNILL's christmas party, I think. ))))))):
One party less.

CAN SEE SUPER CUTE CHANTEL WITH HER SUPER CUTE BANGS AGAIN! <3,
and my pretty belchang (:
and big. [:

LALALAS, I'm earning money, but ironing mummy's clothes.
$1 per piece of clothing. Easy money, BUT I IRON SUPER STRAIGHT AND SUPER NICE OKAY!



This is my dp now,
AND I LOVE MY DP <3

Eugenia's dp, the close up picture one, IS SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE. LOLS!
Bye, and Merry Christmas, whether christmas was boring or fun for you! :D

Tag replies

Kaiying: HAHAHAHA NAH! I WON'T EVER BE CUTER THAN YOU <3

Vanessa: YES YES, I understand that you're isabel's BIGGEST fan! Like rhino and bolt >.>

Sam: HAHA YA LAH! YOU LAH! <3

Sherrie: Will relink you after this post! :D

Chris Chua: Lols, maybe? :D

Tanying: HAHAHAH RELINKED! <3

Justin: LOLS, yo (:

Tanying: HAHAH! Museum fun hor! Send me the piccccccccccccs! ))))):

Shayting: OH HELLO. You were back. Pig you, baibai (:

Mandy: HELLOS! :D

Eugenia: MERRY CHRISTMAS TOOOOOOOOOO! <3

Nick: LOL, hellos!

Chantel: HI CHANNY! I'll tag, but give me url mah! Merry Christmas, and I LOVE YOU TOO! <3

No comments: