November 24, 2008



Yay, so long never post! :D
Haha, okok so let's see what happened after 17 nov.

Actually I can't remember. One whole week already. LOLS.
Okay, from what I can remember, last tuesday, I brought my 5-year old cousin to Downtown. After my cca, after her school D: Cos the madagascar animals there (Alex the lion, Rico the penguin & Sk-sthsth the penguin), then brought her for dinner.









So cool hor! :D :D

Then on friday morning, some sec2s- Jiahuan, me, Xueyi, Vanessa, Josephine and slacker guihui met to finish our farewell cards. SUPER CHIO OKAY :D

See how the names are arranged, you know who came the latest, and ate her chocolate and drank her canned coffee. Yups, clap hands for guihui. Ahahah, she love cutting plastics :D


We are zomgly hardworking, yay :D

Then on saturday after piano, I went Taka with Claudia! :D
There was some toy fair or something.


Aiyeer, Claudia shyshy wors! HAHAH!


I like Chip :D *hinthints!

GO SUPPORT g-reengoblins@bs!
TINGO AND MUAH BLOGSHOP.
Cos I want money, she wants excuses to go out. Shh :D

Tag replies

Mathilda: Haha, hi (:

Eugenia: DUN SCRATCH OKAY! Later have scar ah!

Chris Chua: Lol, hi

Eugenia: CUTE YOUR ASS LAH!

Sherrie: Relinked &, welcome! :D

Shayting: Low low!

Aloysius: Haha, linked.

Nicholas: Lols, okayokay! :D

Valerie: HEHEHEH! :D

Nicholas: LOL, imeem? (:

Vivien: Haha, hi love! LOL, nehmind (:

Eugenia: Huh? Dun understand. Explain to me again! :D

Kaiying: Aww, kaiying. Talk to meeeeeeeeeee! ):

Tanying: HAHAHAH! NEXT WEEK GO OUTING OKAY! VNILL <3

Rebecca: Lols, linked :D

No comments: