November 17, 2008

Haha, ever thought what difference would there be in someone's life if you aren't there?

Today I realised that without Eugenia, I won't need a phone. Lol, no more retarded "I AM BORED" or "EFF THAT STUPID B*TCH!" smses :D

LOL, and no more phone calls asking "WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?", "WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGGGGG?!"or "I AM SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!". HAHAH and not any miss calls from Eugenia or Withheld.

Heeees! Eugenia would be super duper-ly touched when she see this post, ABOUT HER! LOL!

Morning, went Tm with Eugenia, Vivien and Gilda to have breakfast.
NO MACS GILDA! I dun like mac! :D

Haha yakun's soft boil egg very nice nehhs! The yolk bigbig one :D :D
Then they went gym to shed off excess flabs gained during the holidays.

HAHAHAH! EUGENIA WAS NOT HAPPY. Cos Vivien and Gilda made her wake up at 9am to go gym with them!

Poor me, stuck all alone in Tm -.- And I mrt-ed alone to school. It rained super heavily. THEN SPENT ANOTHER $1.50 TO CAB UP TO SCHOOL.

The school should have some shuttle service. Poor us have to climb up the hill, under the hothot sun or the heavy rain. OR WASTE $1.50 TO CAB UP TO SCHOOL.
Okay, actually it's $3. Shared cab with Amanda (:

And after cca, mummy came to pick me from school. Okay, I waited for like 20minutes for her okay! We both freaked out when I saw this brown lizard at the window there.

Me: OUTSIDE OR INSIDE?!?!?!
Mum: I DUNO LAAA! DUN SCARE ME TELL ME INSIDE HOR YOU!
Me: HAHAH! Outside la!
Mum: I open the window abit ah!
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T!

-.- hahaha and I decided to take a picture of it.






I WANT IT ALL! I WANT IT, WANT IT, WANT ITTTTTT! :D


and I'll reply tags tmr (:

No comments: