November 30, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lol, it has been donkey years since I last posted -.-

HEHEHE, concert's over. Yup I think most of us enjoyed ourselves. Yups, and should be no cca for like awhile, hehs? :D

Lala, I went to the zoo ytd. Fun, but super hot. I still can't appreciate the "beauty" of spiders. Look at their legs. Eff, yucks. White tigers and polar bears are still the chioest. And zebras are still the stinkiest. :D

Haha, Claudia went HK ytd, Bel's going Japan tmr. I'm going to have fun at HO chalet and loads of outings with VNILL. Vivien, Tanying, Eugenia and Gilda promised me lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Poor me :X
And their extensions all chio. Hehe, I'm jealous -.-

Hais life's boring. Especially when you have 2 chinese and 2 english books to read. And all those holiday homeworks you dun want to think about. Lala, nevermind.

JOIN THE LIHAO FANCLUB TODAY AND GET A BACKPACK BETTER THAN CHICKY'S! (:

Rofl. Bye!

Tag replies

Nicholas: Lol, linked!

Sam: Yeah, so many bog bord hor :D

Chris: LOLS

Valerie: Highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlows!

Eugenia: HEHE, bog bord? :D

Shayting: Hi hah!

Seokyee: Lols, yes I rmb you. Linked! (:

Jocelyn: Still hot and sexy lah please! :D

Tanying: HAHAH, means is wrong person. Lucky I din jump and wave -.-

Valerie: LOLS, updating :D

Mandy: YOYO!

Aloysius: -.- your name childish. Siao ah

Jocelyn: YEAH, no more mountain climbing. :D

Sam: Thanks sam yeo! <3

Tanying: AIYO TANYING AH! How can you change so fast! Later the blogskin cry ):

No comments: