November 12, 2008

I EX-ED THE WHOLE BLOODY POST THAT I TYPED AND NOW I HAVE TO RETYPE EVERYTHING! I ANGRY ALREADY LA :X

Relaxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x!


Okay. Let's begin.


ZOMG I'M GOING TO HULA-HOOP THROUGH THE NIGHT -.-
I just hand instant noodles cos I was super hungry. Fattttttttttttttttt!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! AND I JUST SAW MY JAPAN PICTURES. Okay, very lag, but WHO CAREEEEEEEES! ahahahahahhahaha

lalala! I think i am sugar rushing again. I drank too much honey water today -.- Cos there's no more ribena and ice mountain in the fridge. And no more cold water too. Siannnnnnnna!

Rotted the whole day today. Watch tv and do assessment books. HAHAHAHA I DID ASSESSMENTS! ENGLISH AND CHINESE. I spent like 2h on one chinese cloze passage. Haha! Cos i watch tv and do at the same time. But then i got like 7/10 for my cloze passage. YAY! And I spent like 1h doing english, alot of english(s). YAY! And i read half of Eugenia's book. The Mediator. Super nice, going to try finish it tmr, and gt book2 from niania <3
Going to subway to have branch with eryi tmr before cca. And going to popular to get more assessments *chokes.
See I'm sooooooooooo hardworking :D LEARN FROM ME OKAY! Me, Twin and Val are going to sthsthsth. Secret :D

Okay, I'll show you some of the pictures I took in Japan. All use phone take, so the rest (nicer ones) are with Mummy. Yups, I post all that i have. Glam or unglam. BIG SACRIFICE -.-
ENJOY (: (: (:


At some chocolate factory.


Small houseeeeeee! (:




Chio fountain!


Chio rose! -.-


SHOPPING!!!!!! <3


My blue jacket friend :D










That thing that I bought very nice to eat. HEEEE!




I wait until I super sian




Expensive beef. Super nice to eat. 100000yen. = about S$160 for like 200g.
I've been boasting to Vanessa about this.


SEE HOW NICE! ZOMGZXCZXCZXCZXC!


I LOVE KOBE BEEF!


The bear is a real bear. Die already then ppl take out its WHOLE skin and make into like that. It's called a biao1 ben3. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tag replies

Eugenia: THANKS! I LOVE BEING LAME -.- I'm fatter than you!

Valerie: HAHAHAHAH! HAVEN. They are December holidays homework. December then do :D

Tanying: HELMET NICE HOR!

Kaiying: -.- PUIDE!

Tanying: AHHHH SUPER SAD. Crying already T-T TANYING BU YAO ZOUUUUUUU! HAHA.

No comments: