November 11, 2008

HAHAHAHAH my poor calve. Getting uglier. One hour cca today. How fun (:
Then went bugis with Weishan and Vanessa. I keep hungry hungry la! Buay tahan

Awhile want eat Yoshinoya the beef rice. IT'S ZOMG NICE OKAY.
Then awhile want eat the polar puffs the chicken pie.
Then another while want to eat the Takopachi.
TAT BULEH TAHAN myself.

HAHAHAHAHA but in the end I only ate takopachi. I'm fatttttttttttttttttttttttt already D: << ! Then we ate the crepe thing. For the first time in my life. I whole day see at tm, then all the way go to bugis eat things that can be found in tm
-.-

Then mrt-ed home. How boring. I'm getting fatter and fatter day by day. And i'll start reading that two chinese books. HAHAHAHH i read super slow one.

Oh and today after cca, I saw tanying!
HAHAHAHAHA TANYING TANYING TANYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! <3

And i heard that vivien and gilda went for hair extensions. I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D HAHAHAHAH. Looking forward to VNILL outings.
And the zoo outing with sam and bel (and keer). Yups hinting you people lahhhhhhhh!

Hais, so fast sec3. Feel older. HAHHA. UPPER sec already. No longer lower. How sian. We'll be like at the left side of the hall. I like right side :X

Tag replies

Eugenia: Dick lee -.- Ya, hopefully. (:

KK: o.o yo

Jojo: YOYO classmate! linked :D :D

Tanying: HHEHEHE I SAW YOU TODAY!

Eugenia: Jojo so nice lor. I'm the baddest, hor eugenia. HAHAHAH ya, you forgot to call me huh!

Jacquelyn: Siaosiao your head. Is we two pro. axe zack axe zack axe zack!

Mandy: Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Quite lahs :D :D


我是喬克叔叔 !


No comments: