November 14, 2008

BYE TANYINGGGGGGGG!
Tanying's flying off to thailand! Chio presents whoo! Hhahaha no la (:
Cca today, total torture. Funny retarded jokes and games are fun thought.
MA TONG GAME! MA TONG QING HUANG DIIIII! hahaha (:

We all must jiayou and prac more already! See NcKoh's pissed off face -.- buay tahan.
Prac more and memoriseeeeeeeeeee! Work our brains, whee!

SMILE NIANIA dun angry with - k! we all love you! (:
YAY gilda miss me, and likes hums o.o
Boo, vivien didn't reply my mnessage.

HHAHAH SEE I SO GOOD MENTION ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Haha, havefun with your generous aunty in malaysia Vanessa! <3

Tag replies

Kaiying: HAAHAH SMACK SMACK SMACK PUIDE! (:

Eugenia: EH WIND VERY STRONG YOU KNOW! I'm still fatter. Dun need an wei wo (:

Mandy: HAHAHAHAHHA I WAVED TO YOU TODAY TOO! :D

Jacquelyn: HAHAHAH your eyes -.- !

KK: o.o oh.

Eugenia: NO TIME WHAT THINGGGGGGGGGGGG? xD

Valerie: YAHHHHHHH! HAHAHHAHAHA (:

No comments: