August 11, 2009

Poooooooosh! I was happily thinking of what to blog while brushing my teeth just now. NOW I'M SO PISSED I CAN EXPLODE. Okay not really. I cooled down, hahaha weiann!

Hmm, I heard from my aunt that she read somewhere, saying that our mind and our body is inter-related (or something D: ). As in obviously related but, I give you example okay.

Um, example uh.
WomanA complains that she's fat and ugly everyday. So her body naturally does something that really make this womanA fatter AND uglier!
WomanB purposely buy something to wear, that will make her look pretty and skinnier. So when she stand in front of the mirror, she'll keep saying that she's really slim and pretty. Haha, and yup. She somehow became slim and pretty.

Okay, my point is, not say use mouth or something that can change the way we look or even who we are. I think it's like, whenever someone compliments you, you'll feel happy right? Although many humble us will go "No lah no lah!" that kind of thing.
So yah, COMPLIMENT YOURSELF EVERYDAY! :D

From tomorrow morning onwards, I'm going to tell myself that I'm pretty and slim and veryvery smart. Hahah, then I'll be more motivated to do something that will make me pretty? Slim down? AND STUDY! Hahaha.

Oh, and I'm very pissed cause of my computer. Super shagged further explain.
I'm going to sleep, muahahha. Byebye! :D

No comments: