July 06, 2009

Ugh, school is like going to reopen damndamndamn soon lah! D:
And the two chinese books, I still haven't do! Alot elearning. I HATE ELEARNING. -.-
That bitchass.

Lalala, I'm going to Marina Barage tomorrow :) Last holidayday outing.
Hehaho. I am so boreddddddddddddddddddddd! D:
I think I won't be able to sleep tomorrow one lor. I want holidays! I want holidays!
Without elearning of course.

Omg, I very long never reply tags. :(

Desmondkorhkorh: this tag name's really long!!! geez...hahaha..here's your tag la dumb!
LOL!!!!!

weiann: tagged
Lol, thanks?

isabel: itchy
Were you like beside me when you tagged? o.o

mandn!: hello wenmin!omg steph cut short hair? o:
Haha, hello mandy! Yeah! But still can tie I guess?

huizhen: HELLOS AH MIN!!!!:DDD
huizhen: eeeeyer. stupid alps cancel!!!!!>.<
Haha! I know no alps you very sad, cause you miss me alotalot. Be strong, one more day hor! :D

KAIYING: Link me, haha :D I just realise yourtagboard is here. WHy didn't I see it ystd? Lol.
Haha, cause my tagboard wasn't here "yesterday". HAHAHAHA! :)

isabel: what you want for your birthday man!! u dun tell me, i give u some funnyfunny thing, then dun come begging to change > : D
isabel: ohohohhhhh i remember what i want to tag alr. I ATE BURGER KING FOR DINNER
LOL! BurgerKing for dinner?!?! Eh cool mansxzxz. The mushroom burger is nice. I'm hungry now, your fault!

vanessa: no lah. "put your hawk in the sky, move side to side"
Haha! Oh and it's Countrify then Hiphop it. :D Haha!

sam: THE BIKINI BOD FROM YOUR MAG!! HAHA. we exercise tgt with chippy!! :D
We your head. You so skinny leh! Eat more can!!!!! D:

KAIYING: Why you laugh until liddat? hahahaah hohohohohoho heheheh hahahaah hooohohohoho hehehe. Lol.
Learn from you one what!

wei ann: HALF of a tuna puff... i thot half of wad ur mom bought
wei ann: chio-.-
Manymany calories you'know! What's chio?

vanessa: YAYAYAYAY! GAY GUY SO COOOOOOOOOL!
vanessa: haha! I'm glad you like tha shoes! :D:D GAY GUY ROCKS!
Haha, I'm glad I like the shoes toooooooooooo! :D
Hmm, gay guy or iran lah please! You iran madxzxzxzxzxzxz!


Cristiano Ronaldo: Hello.
Cristiano Ronaldo: Hitler Koh so Aqua
Cristiano Ronaldo: eeee, can diie not seeing anymore
Louis: Wah, Ronaldo came sia
Ahahaha, wow ronaldo came leh! Funny hor you!

KAIYING: laalalalaalal i'm bored. O.O
I KNOW. Holidays are like boring, but I like it.

isabel: I HATE YOU WENMIN LOL :D:D
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I want to cry already.


wei ann: i swear reading the ans is cool ESP at the bottom
wei ann: o0 i realise i haf a gay partner in qns 5. do i know him?\
HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Are you gay? *looks at you with very suspicious um idk, eyes? o.o

KAIYING: Okay now I should tag you, hahahaha. I think I'm tagged for another quiz. Nooooo. I shall tag you
KAIYING: and bother you with it. Yay ;D
KAIYING: And I don't like your answers. >(
Lol!!! :D You veh cute can.

sam: OI. WHAT I sPEAK TAMIL?! LOL.
sam: We of course angel lah HEHEHHEHEH :)
sam: WO AI NIIII(L) AND CHIPPY(L) :D:D:D
Haha! :D Yeah ai ni ai ni ai ni.
Ew I sound like a gayfag.


KAIYING: I just saw my link the name. O.O I'm beginning to get angry. ahhhhhhh
Lol!!!! Change already lah you!

isabel: haha,no lah,i think i half-sad plus half-pms 'cause i couldn't go. but damn weird leh,too early for pmsing! hahahha. okay lah,meet up soon okaaaaayyyyyy!!!! I WANNA GO UR SCHOOL CHOIR CONCERT LEH
EH! TAKA PLUS WISMA TRIP. Plan a day okay. :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


wei ann: cheer up! got join the "I HATE E-LEARNING" group
weiann: fill in the -idk what word to use- happy sad angry emo, but i bet its happy!
FILL IN THE BLANK LAH! HAHAHAHA NOOB!
Anyhow go scam people yesterday. You wait, we all gang up scam you then you know uh.


KAIYING: Hahah you change it!! :D Actually I say I angry for fun de. Hehe :D Just to make you feel bad. Hahah
LOL! You crazy. :D Have fun in school okay (though it's not firstday). If have people bully you, you tell us okay. Sam bel and I go whack them!

chelxiyeo: HELLO YOU LIEWWENMIN! happy stayover at your dear channy's hse hahahaha..
chelxiyeo: erm tmr got the ayg fiba 33 in sch, you at chantel's place, not going?
Haha! Hello you yeochenxi! <3 Yea it was funnnnnnnn. HAHAHA didn't go! :D


Lalala, goodnight, tagmore, I need to wake up at like 8.30am/9am tomorrow? Byebye! :D

No comments: