July 07, 2009

first day back

It's the first day back at school. Haha, I woke up and went, "SIAN AH."
Haha, I literally screamed it out lah. Daddy still laugh at me. -.-

Hahaha! I bet Huizhen missed me alot. Alot alot! :D But, I missed the canteen food more. Alot alot more. The xia mian cai fan xia mian cai fan dietary plan of mine changed. A new old member is added, ZHA JIANG MIAN! Hahahahahahah my ex love.
Xia mian is my forever love. Hahaha I siao already.

And Weiann passed me belated birthday present. He and Khairui share.

It's really nice! And very sweet of them to remember my birthday plus give me birthday present! Hahahahahha. Thanks a millionsxzxzxz okay! :D

Haha I didn't like the shirt on it. So I took it out, and kept it safely in my wardrobe, where my other build a bear shirt for my bear. Ugh, what am I talking. o.o
Nevermind. I love the bear cause it's nice and soft and big and huggable and nice and super soft! <3 <3 <3 Hhahaha I likeyyyyyyy! :D

Uhuhuh, I watched Transformers yesterday. Quite nice, yup. Although I said I wasn't interested. It's quite nice, thank you Louis. And thank you too, for being very irritaing in the movie. Haha! :D Go watch kay! Even if you're not interested!

Lala, I keep forgetting what I want to type. I want to eat zha jiang mian tomorrow. Hahahaha! Byebye, nights! :D

No comments: