July 10, 2009

just an urge :)

Yeah, just an urge crap blablabla. Anyway, I went to Orchard with Vanessa and Samuel today. To pay money, and go TAKA FOOD FESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! MUAHAHAHHAHA.
Yes, food fest is the love. It's like only weirdies don't like good food, agree?!
The curry fishballs was damn nice. Everyone should go try them.

You know cause I always watch those hk dramas, then the curry fishballs. Hahahahahahhaha! It's damn nice!!!!!!!! Ugh. D:

Umm, hmm. I really need to study. After come back, I finally feel that time is really running out. If I really want to get in to Sajc (MY SCHOOL!!! :D), I really need to study hard. I promised Isabel, haahha <3

Anyway, this is for belchang! :D
Hey bestie, I can understand how you're feeling from your blog. Cheer up okay? I know Claudia left us so suddenly, and shockingly. We're all sad. It used to always be the three of us, now two. I used to, "Wait uh, I ask Bel and Claudia", but now, I'm still trying hard to change to "Bel and Channy". It's hard for all of us to accept the fact that Claudia isn't physically with us anymore, but let's take it easy shall we? No matter what we do can't bring her back to life right? So why not live life happily, take it that we're doing Claudia a favour maybe? If it was me who left, I 100%ly wouldn't want to see you/Claudia sad, so I guess she feels the same?
Anyway, I promise you okay. I won't die before you, cause I've no idea how you'll take it. I'll help you sad okay. Cause I really don't want to see you go through such pain, agony, sadness.

No comments: