June 01, 2009

6am in the holidays

I woke up at 6am today, just cos amaths -.-
"You people would be freshest early in the morning" says Mr Neo. -.-
DAMN EARLY CAN.
After that ccaedddddddddddddddd. Boring new song. LALALA.

OHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
VANESSA IS GOING TO LEND ME ADAPTER.
HAHAHAH and my pictures and updated itunesssssssssss! You know how downdated my itunes is? -.-
My latest song is White Horse by Taylor Swift.

Bestie just left for dental appointment. I'm going to see her at tuition laterrrrrrrr <3
And I'm going to channy's place help her fix her 1000 piece puzzle. HEHEHAHAHOHO ;D


Tag replies:

Weiann: HAHAHA, omg psps. THANKS UH WEIANNNNNNNNE! :D

Kaiying: PUI TE <33

Sam: You two chippies. DUH of course you can dance lah hor! <333

Weiann: Oh so you're saying that you read my every single word in my every single post? HAHAHA, read properly hor. Holiday come back I test you. :)

No comments: