May 31, 2009

bored

/editted.
I don't think anyone will bother reading whatever I've typed. HAHAHAH.
D: it's so hot I feel like I'm in a sauna.

I'm so bored I think I shall do a quiz.
-finds quiz-

AHAA, Chantel whole day do quiz. So free hor she.

From Channy's blog :D

1. Real name: Liew Wen Min
2. Nickname: Uh. None I guess.
3. Zodiac Sign: Cancer
4. Male or Female: AHAHAHA FEMALE -.-
5. Elementary: Uh, some kindergarten at Serangoon.
6. Middle School: Zhonghua Primary! <3
7. High School: Anglican HIGH School :D
8. Hair colour: Not black black, but black. Little brown, black.
9. Tall or short: PETITE! TOPSHOP PETITE IS NICE!!
10. Loud or quiet: Depends.
11. Sweats or Jeans: Eew, hot you know! Shorts :D
12. Phone or Camera: Phone
I'm getting bored
13. Health Freak: Nope, not really.
14. Drink or Smoke. Drink better hor?
15. Do you have a crush on someone: David Archuleta! CRUSH!! :D
16. Eat or Drink: Both
17. Piercings: 1 on each ear. I'm so guai.
18. Tattoos: Nope.

FIRSTS:
19. First Piercing: Ear lorh!
20. First Crush: HAHAHHA primary one friend! :D
21. First Pet: Uh, fish?
22. First Big Birthday: 24 June 1994!

CURRENTLY:
23. Eating: Nothing. Dieting! :D
24. Drinking: Not drinking.
25. I'm about to: Yawn.
26. Listening to: Obviously by Mcfly. MCFLY! <3333
27. Plans for today: Going for dinner later, but I'm still quite full.
28. Waiting for: Time to pass?

YOUR FUTURE:
29. Want Kids?: YES! Learn SS!
30. Wanna get married?: YUPYUP!
31. Careers in Mind: Hmm, I want to open Bridal Shop with Bel and Chan :D
32. Lips or Eyes: Huh what lips or eyes?
33. Shorter or Taller: TALLER. I want 165 :)
34. Romantic or Spontaneous: Can both? :D
35. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: BOTHBOTHBOTH!
36. Loud or Sensitive: A little of both.
37. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship :D
38. Trouble maker or hesitant: None, I'm so nice :D

HAVE YOU EVER:
39. Lost your glasses or contacts: Yes. My contacts used to drop out of my weirdly-shaped eyeballs. And I've broke my specs like twice.
40. Ran away from home: Haha, later no dinner how!
41. Held a gun/knife for self-defense: Nope!
42. Killed someone: Nah, I'm too, uh, innocent.
43. Broken someone's heart: Wo bu zhi dao leh. HAHA dun think so ;D
44. Cried when someone died: I love my da :)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
44. Yourself: More or less.
45. Miracles: Yes, I want to.
46. Love at first sight: That's call crush la please. The "love at first sight" would be some damn hot guy lorh.
47. Heaven: I want to, but I don't know. :(
48. Santa Claus: HAHAHA, not really.
49. Sex on first date: -.- the books I read really have this kind of stuff leh!!
50. Kiss on first date: MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? o.o

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
51. Is there one person you wanna be with right now: YEAHHHHHHH!
52. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life now: Not Quite.
53. Do you believe in God: Hmm. Maybe, maybe not.

HEY THERE'S ARE PART TWO FOR THIS QUIZ! :D

Name 3 males: (I changed to 4)
Louis
Lihao
Leehao
Max

How many of them are family? None.
Are any of them crushes? HAHAHA!
How many of them are exes? None.
Are any of them single? ONLY LEEHAO LAOPA!! :D
Are any of them gay? HAHAHHA LEEHAO!
Are any of them younger than you? Hahahaha! Noob bestfriend is! and Max TwinYOUNGERbrother :D
Who’s the tallest? Louis I think.
Who’s the smartest? I don't know leh.
Who’s the oldest? TANLEEHAO LAOPA!
Who’s the most talkative? ALL ALSO TALK ALOT LEH!
Who’s the most sensitive? Wo bu zhi daooooooooooo! D:
Who’s the most relaxed? Uh, Lihao? Or Leehao? Or Louis?
Who’s the biggest player? What biggest player?
Who drinks the most? Louis. Shui2 Tong3.
Can any of them drive? Underage people! HAHAHHA
Can any of them dance? O.O
Can any of them sing? MAX! <333 CHOIR BOY!
Can any of them hold conversation? Yup.
Have you ever kissed any of them? HAHAHEHEHOHO!
Have you ever cuddled any of them? HOHOHEHEHAHA!
Have you ever argued with any of them? Small small teeny ones maybe?
Have you ever had a fight with any of them really? Actually no. Not really.
Have you ever seen any of them cry? Yah :(
Have you ever seen any of them bleed? I think sec1 that time Leehao fall down bleed isit?
Have you ever seen any of them drunk? Nope!
Have you ever seen any of them high? High? Don't think so.
Have any of them ever made you jealous? YES! MAX LAM TOPPED THE CLASS FOR AMATH, EMATH AND SECOND FOR CHEMISTRY! -.-
Are there any of them you would swap for a celebrity? Nope, I love all of them flabby/bestfriend/laopa/twinbrother!! :D

Name 3 females: (I changed to 4 too)
Isabel
Chantel
Claudia
Samantha

Are any of them family? YES. I DON'T CARE!
Are any of them crushes? They're all my mostloved girlfriends! HAH :D
Are any of them exes? LESBIAN?
Are any of them single? All :D
Who’s the prettiest? HELLO. My besties got not chio one isit you tell me.
Who’s the most popular with boys? Claudia. HAHAHAHA!
Who’s the smartest? All are.
Who’s with the nicest hair? ISABEL CHANG!
Who’s the friendliest? All :D
Who’s the bitchiest? SAMANTHA YEO LAH! HAHAHAH!
Who’s the easiest to talk to? All also can.
Who’s the best drinker? ME ME ME. I can drink alot of water horhor.
Who’s the most innocent? CHANTEL. HAHAHAH!
Can any of them dance? Samantha?
Can any of them not swim? YES! CLAUDIA CHUADADA!
Can any of them drive? Wo men dou shi xiao hai zi.
Have you ever cuddled any of them? HUGSHUGSHUGS!
Have you ever kissed any of them? Air kiss,Muackmuackmuackmuack!
Have you ever gone further with any of them? Further?
Have you ever told any of them that you love them? Isabel tells me she loves me everynight hahahahha! <3 love you too bestie!
Have you ever argued with any of them? Nopeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Have you ever had a fight with any of them? CHANTEL. We fight every monday.
Have you ever seen any of them cry? Yeah :(
Have you ever made any of them cry? EH. I where got so bad.
Have you ever seen any of them drunk? Haha nope.
Have you ever seen any of them high? SAMANTHA YEO. And her weird jokes.
Have you ever been jealous of any of them? YAH LAH. All so pretty -.-
Have you ever been scared of any of them? HAHAHHA! When we p6, Claudia everytime act as ghost scare me -.-
Do you love any of them? Yup, forever and ever. Really & truly :D

Do you get along better with girls or boys? Both :D
Do you wish you had more girl friends? I'm contented with all my friends :) But I don't mind more.
Do you wish you had more boy friends? I don't mind.
Do you sometimes befriend people because you’re attracted to them? Nope, I where got so mean!
Have you ever been stabbed in the back by a friend? Yah -.-
Have you ever been the backstabber? STABS STABS! I try not to you know.

WOAH. Tired manzxz.

No comments: