July 15, 2009

Sometimes, have study doesn't = A or confirmed pass.
And other times (not me), never study = pass, even A lor.

Walao, super irritating. Never work hard can get good better results that those who studied. And I'm always the have study but still fail one! Fk mansxzxz. Stupid or what. -.-
Haha, I don't mean anything. Neither have I got back my bio common test. EH PLEASE. I STUDY FOR THAT TEST FOR LIKE 2 AND A HALF DAYS?!!!!?!?
And I think I'm going to fail. As in can feel those kind? If can get quite high I can feel one too :)
But this time, hais :(

Uh oh! I hope bestie and I can go see da and shopping together soon. It's like THIRD WEEK OF JULY! Tian ah. Once a month visit! ONCE A MONTH LEH! D: Imagine you only get to see your bestestbestest friends once a month. Hais.
I feel really guilty. :(
I'm sorry okay da. I'll pull bel with me to see you soooooooooon okay! Bear with it, a little longer kay love? :)

I have tuition later. LALALALALA, I'll 10min call bestie later.
BYEBYE :D

Ohoh yah, I forgot.

THANKS HUIZHEN ALOTALOTALOT, A MILLIONSXZ FOR LENDING ME HER PHONE + HER UNLIMITED SMS DURING LESSON TIME. THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS! <3

No comments: