July 23, 2009

phone :(

Things got better at home. :)


Oh and I really regret letting mummy sell my that that Samsung phone. *points to picture above :)
I was really pissed with that phone.
Why?????!?!?!
'cause

1. I don't have unlimited smses, so I need to control my smses right. THAT PHONE NOT ONLY DOESN'T HAVE A MESSAGE COUNTER, it deletes parts of my sent messages. Meaning, I cannnot keep track on how many messages I sent! D:

2. I see it everywhere and it pissed me off.

3. I kept dropping that phone. I have this tendency to drop new phones reaaaaaaaal often. :( xin tong lah! D:

4. Samsung is weird. Songs and photos blablabla. Music player is weird too. Fonts are really quite big. Haha make me blind!! D: nah, just kidding.

Uhm, I'm going to buy that topshop shoe tomorrow. I'm not sure if I still want that yellow bag. Haha, black bag's okay too. Only that material sucks. COTTON. Wtf. -.-
Super hot, will like stick to my uniform, which sticks to my back when I sweat ESPECIALLY WHEN WALKING DOWN THE HILL. And it looks like I put a balloon inside. Bottom part superrrrrr round. Look damn gross. LOL.

Oh to kaiying, I'll reply tags tomorrow okay! Wo yao qu shui qiao liao :D

No comments: