July 01, 2009

now i understand what you experienced babe,

Hhahaha! I almost fainted at expo today! D:
There was this robinsons sale, so I went there see see. Have what esprit, river island, perlini silvers (DAMN CHEAP), num, blablabla.
So I went there and see have what. Bought 1 shorts for yoga, 1 cause it's damn nice shorts. It's seriousy damn nice lah! :D And, uh a neon orange slippers from ripples. The slippers is not very nice, but it's damn cool. Like damn AA. It's like $4.90. Mad cheap :D

Oh yah, faint. Uh, cause today first day hor. Then cramps damn bad. Cramp from I wake up, never stop at all leh. Damn irritating. Then the cramps already make me feel damn bad, plus suddenly very giddy leh! Like all the light concentrate in the center, then the sides are greyish and keep moving. Very scary lor. It lasted like around 10min? I very scared faint you'know! Like in the middle of the expo, so paiseh. Haha.

Then I took cab home with eryi, hahaha and I vomitted outside the lift. -.-
SUPER GROSS. EEW. It's like guo tiao + chicken streads + mushroom + chinchow. What I ate in the morning. Eew eew eew! But after I vomitted, immediately okay. HAHAHA, but right, when the vomit like stuck there, like at your throat/nose, SUPER GROSS. DAMN IRRITATED CAN. Haha, okay that's all.
I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :)

I'm going to stay over at Channy's tomorrow, ALL THE WAY TILL SATURDAY! YIPEE!
Cause Friday's da's 100th. :) we miss you claudia :(

Lalala, I bet I'll have hell loads of fun with my gan meimei hor! HAHAHAHAHA :D
hope bestie can make it too? :)
But if school really what hor, I think it's okay. Da will understand one okay bestie! :D

LALALA. I think today's post is quite long. And I'm very -idk what word to use- that weiann and I are around the same size. HAHA, he told me that other countries' basketball players are gigantic. "Even Bala feels small beside them!", says weiann.
HAHA :D

I don't want to reply so few tags lah! :(
Haha, and I think I'll (try to) take many pictures during stayover! Hehe :D

No comments: