July 30, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA, THERE'S THIS BIGGGGGGGGGGGG ULCER ON MY LEFT CHEEK GUM, AND IS MAKING ME LEFT CHEEK SWOLLEN. -.- !!
It's really swollen lor. :( Ask huizhen and my mother. Pft, and

JUNWEN SAID I LOOKED LIKE LEEHAOOOOOOOOOO! :D Hahahahahahah, yay daddy! <333

Okay, just to reply tags, then I go sleep already, cause my real daddy say ulcer is cause not enough sleep. I don't know how true it is though.
Omg, alot tags to reply. :D I am happy, muachachacha!


weiann: lmao 5 idiots that where like HUH WTF, den aft tt HUH U SCAM ME!! funny ^^
WALAO! You know what's your retribution? ALMOST H1N1!!!! Noob! :D

isabel: ASIENCE IS NICE OKAY LOL. but i haven't been smelling like it for the past few daysssss
isabel: not because i didn't wash (: cause i changed conditioner haha. but i dun like so change back.

isabel: asience rocks your socks amn
isabel: man*
HAHAH! I smell like it everydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :) HAHAHAH! My socks smell nicer than asience?!?!? Thanks man! :D

♥ Valerie: WENMIN! :D Miss youuuusxz.
Haha! Hello Valerie! :D Miss you too! D:

Desmondkorhkorh: haha wow? you like blog a post just for tags reply alone..sheesh..
Sheesh your head!! D: <<<

vanessa: HELLO~ When did i even like the gay guy lah plz. IRANIRANIRAN!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU DID YOU DID! I BET YOU DID! :D

sam: HAHAHAHA. EH YOU SO ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY!! HEN HAO!!
YAH LAH. Learn from me lah please! HAHAHA :D

wei ann: tag tag tag
nooooooooooooooooooooooooob!

♥ Valerie: WENMIN! You also want to go SAJC? :D
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But I don't know if I can get in. :(

huizhen: HELLO WENMIN! hahahaha
HAHA, hello huizhen :D

isabel: random tags.
Stupid bel! :D hahahahaha

licia: HIIIII wenmin ! :D
Hi alicia! :)

KAIYING: Tsk nobody dare bully me de okay!! i will scold them like how I will kick you (rmbr) Hahaha :D:D:D:D
Yah I remember :( All the orh-cheh.

weiann: my mom always ask me wad poly i wan go...
I thought you want to go COLLEGE? Hahah :D

KAIYING: Are you sure you hardworking hahahaah
Yah duh. Eh please, you think I as lazy as you?!?!? HAHA joking :)

Desmondkorhkorh: passed by and tagged idiotttt !!! haha
Forever saying I stupid dumb and idiot, just cause you topped your level's chem :(
Proud ass! D: <<<

huizhen: HELLOS WENMIN! HAHAHHAHA
huizhen: IM YOUR DEAREST UHH:D

Hahaha anything lah! :D

wei ann: woah i skipped 2 test tis wk???
NOW YOU'RE BACK! :D

♥ Valerie: HELLOOOO :D
Hello :D

chelxiyeo: blue and yellow both are nice! WOW! HAHAHA :D i'm kinda crazy idk why --"
AHAHAHAH YELLOW! <3333333333 it's super bright yay!

KAIYING: Reply your tags, lazy bum! :D how's your O's CL? :D
I am replying! D: listening compre was so boring, I almost fell asleep.

Desmondkorhkorh: you take higher mother tongue?!?!
Yup, I think I know what you're thinking. -.-

isabel: hi (=
Hi <333!

wei ann: see. say u sian u still say u not
wei ann: ni yao qu shui qiao??? why slp on the bridge? got chased out of e hse???

THINK YOU CUTE UH. -.-

KK: tagged(:
Oh hi, thanks.

vanessa: OMG WHATS WITH MY BANGS PHOTO!!!!!!
IT'S NICE WHAT, NOT MEH!!!! D:

KAIYING: LAZY!!!!! okay fine.
Hahaha! You very funny.

sam: TOPSHOP!! I WANT.
I want too :(

wei ann: update luh u lazy gal!!!
Hahaha :D

No comments: