June 08, 2009

好人 us ;D

HAHAHAA, TODAY! Bestie, best friend, bestfriend's good friend and I went to Orchard to be 好人! :D
We went to sell tulips to get money for the Children's Cancer Foundation. WE'RE OMG NICE RIGHT. Okay it's Isabel's class's CIP -.-
You know hor, we ask them buy. Then some of them just ignore us leh! WTF RIGHT -.- Don't want don't know how to smile and say no thank you uh. So stupid right. Don't want donate then say don't want lah. Siao. Ignore what, so rude can.
But there're still really really nice people!! There's this guy, donate $50 leh!!! Then didn't take the flowers at all. Then have alot give $10 and $5. All hao ren lai de :D
Isabel sell alot. Very pro lor. Like I sell finish one batch, bestfriend and bestfriend's goodfriend didn't even sell half of theirs (I think), bel sold like 1 and a half batch lor. GOOD JOB GOOD JOB! :D





Then we watched Monsters VS Aliens 3D. MOST WASTED $10 I TELL YOU. I was bored, and the glasses was very painful to wear and everything lor. Quite stupid too. Okay, it's our fault that we chose this xiao hai zi movie to watch :D
But like what I told Isabel, sometimes we need to watch movies that don't suit our taste/needs blablabla.
Okay, nevermind. Then we
Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn we went to FarEast, we promised ourselves. ISABEL AND I almost DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING WE LIKE LEH!
But in the end, I bought a nicenicenice simple coolio dress. Then we also bought beads to make our bracelets. Playplay one. Also don't know will nice not :)


Bestie is coming to stayover from wednesday till saturday! WHOO! There'll be beading time, movie watching time, homework time. QUALITY TIME WITH BESTIE. muahahha :D
I like les like that -.-
HAHAHAHAHA, okay I'm happy today! :D I spent alot, mostly on food -.-
and uh uh uh uh, I wish I can find more clothes! D: LALALA. BYE.


Weiann: LOL! Boy then boy lor. I woke up, but didn't get up. My english too chim for you hor, sorry uh.

Sam: HAHAHA CPG. :D

Shihsiong: YO BEAR! :D

Huizhen: YUP! VEHVEH NICE LEH! :D Thanks uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I felt your love manxsxzzxz! <3

Isabel: YEAHYEAH! Ice kachiang. HAHAHAHAH!!

Vanessa: It has revived. Yay. :D

Sam: You two treat my tagboard as your msn like that hor. HAHA yeah, weird names are sh0 co0lioxsesesexsxsxsz! -.-

Kaiying: Pui eh, you damn lame leh. Never say anything. Keep scolding me. Damn bad. :(

Mandy: I bet it's cos of me right :D

Pearlyn: HELLO! You're 6A or 2J Pearlyn? o.o No matter which pearlyn, I remember kay! :D

Isabel: Best friend is sally what. :D Mojo is chan or er or channy. Chippy is sam<3, not my chippy. So i can't call her chippy. :( :( :(

Valerie: Hello Valerie! :D

Jolin: OJOJ! Yeah, but I bet you missed me much moremoremoremoremore! :D Be strong okay!

No comments: