June 12, 2009

hojojo

Yesterday:
was 'Hao Peng You Ju Hui' with a fewwwwww p6 people :D
Isabel bestie, Lihao bestfriend, Kweeyong bestfriend's bestfriend and hongzhou irritating goodfriend of besfriend and bestfriend's bestfriend.
Okay, I'm being stupid.
ANYWAY. Movie was supposed to be at 3.10pm. BUT SOME PEOPLES late. Make us wait for two hours till the next show. SUPER BORING LIKE OMGWTFBLABLAHOHOHAHA. -.-
Sooooooooo, Isabel and I walked around and made these three stuffs. DAMN CHIO :D I so love it.
Lalala. Anyway, Ghosts of girlfriends past was a niceeeee show! You'all should go watch it! :D







Oh! And I tell you hor, the 3 guys damn dumb (opps). I took so many pictures of them hor, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW -.-
See the way they eat hor. Can die. See the way the calculate money hor, can die two times -.-






I so hope that they'll go, "EH, how come got my picture uh!?!?!? When take one!!!?!?!?"

-.-

Today:
was a supersuper hot day. And I walked alot alot. And I watched Drag Me To Hell with Louis. It's not as nice as Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past. It's so so. The Uninvited was a little more nicer than Drag Me To Hell. So so lorh.

My neck very pain, I cannot turn left. -.-
LALALA, goodnights :D

No comments: