May 28, 2009

WEIRD HUIZHEN, darn cable

UGH. SONY ERICSSON CABLE IS SO IRRITATING. I cannot upload the pictures!!!
Like on Sunday, we went sentosa plus singapore flyer with Chantel, her family, her dad's friend's family and Samsam.
ISABEL DID NOT COME :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

WE TOOK QUITE A FEW PHOTOS. BUT NOW CANNOT UPLOAD. And my poor itunes. -.-

TODAY. 3A, 3B AND 3G WENT TO ARMY MUSEUM BESIDE DISCOVERY CENTRE, at jurong west.
SUPER FAR -.-

AND WHEN WE CAME BACK TO SCHOOL, MRS LAW TREATED US TO PIZZZZZZZZZZZA! ABOUT SIX DIFFERENT FLAVOURS YOU KNOW! COOLNESS :D I took pictures, but cannot upload! UGH. Damned cable. JULY!!!!

THEN HUIZHEN CAME TO MY HOUSE. AND LAUGHED AT ME PHOTOS. -.-
Huizhen is so irritating. She wanted me to dedicate a post for her, starting with "MY DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAREST HUIZHEN"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HUIZHEN. You wait okay. When the time comes and when my mood is right okay! :D

I WANT MY DARN CABLE/NEW PHONE. D:
HAHAHAHA JULY. New phone plus new plan = more photos and spammings!
I very kuku, until now still haven't get unlimited. Kuku I know.

Yay tomorrow is the last day of school. Hais. I know June will pass very fast one! SIAN! D:

/editted
WHATTHE NEENAHPOOP. MANU LOST TO BARCELONA -.-

No comments: