March 15, 2009

Oh yay it's the holidays? :)
I've planned what to do already. Whoo whoo!

Monday: Finish all the homeworks (there aren't alot though) :D
Tuesday: Cca, + revision.
Wednesday: Back to school for amaths, claudia's house, tuition.
Thursday: Going ecp :D
Friday: Cca, then go claudia's house and stay over. (Gotta pull Isabel along.)
Saturday: Piano + weird stuff at claudia's house + group study.
Sunday: Shopping with Vanessa. Try hard to make her stay over.

I'll try not to spend any money at all this week. If not no money to go shopping. Lol
hais poor me. Broke $$$$$$$$$$$ !!!
Vanessa was complaining about how awkward she is just now. With _ and _ at her house. Cool.

Uhuhuhuh, mummy (& dad) bought me my advanced birthday present already. Shall get pictures to show ya tomorrow :D

I miss besties D:

haha, this is a retarded picture. Taken at claudia's house's stair's glass thingy.

Both of them are too busy to go out with me. I'll make them pon. Like one day only? ):


Mandy: Linked! :DDDD ew chem. Uh then bio rocks shoes? xD
Huizhen: HELLO HELLOS! :D
Valerie: Haha npnp <3
Isabel: Okay, I know you tagged. Wednesday! is tuition day.
Belinda: HAHAH HI! :)

No comments: