November 06, 2008

HEEEEEEEEEE. Okay, interesting story of haircutting.

Zzzk zzzk zzzk goes the hairstylist. See him cut my wetted hair and
PIAK PIAK PIAK throws them away, on the floor. *faints
Ziap ziap ziap, look at how he cuts it shorter and shorter as though my hair grows 1m per day. *double faints
Look into the mirror and scream -.-

HAHASHAHA and the hair washer damn funny. I wanted to laugh at him so badly, but I controlled. CLAP HANDS.
Then the hair cutter cut my hair pull so hard. Feel like pulling his hair, or ask cailaoshi cut his hair. His hair is very nice :D :D :D

Yups, went back to school at 3 to take measurements. Heng heng vanessa and I first few to take, then after that can faster run away :D Went to tm with vanessa to meet eugenia for movie. Stupid eugenia, ask her come that time take her own sweet time hor eugenia! Slowly walk and walk then after that almost late for our 4.10 movie. HSM3 (:

It's not bad la the show, not as bad as what those people said. I wasted $7 on my cheesy pasta. The cheese is shao dao i angry la -.- !
I wanted to pee 5minutes after the show started, and I finished half of the drink by myself. Note, it's the combos that size of drink. I ren and ren until the song part like 1h20min later. Poor bladder ._. Eugenia ran like a mad woman to the toilet cos she didn't want to miss any parts. HAHAHAHAH!
Then when that london girl made Sharpay cry, EUGENIA WAS SCOLDING THE LONDON GIRL SO LOUDLY I COULD HEAR EVERY WORD SHE SAID AND I'M LIKE BESIDE BESIDE HER. Diu lian -.-

Heeeeeeeees, thanks tanying DARLINGGGGGG for those super touching words! :D ily ily! haha cry liao hor (:

MUSHROOM HEAD D: <<<< !
:D

Tag replies

Eugenia: NOT HOT AND NOT CUTE! I DUN LIKE!

Christine: NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Vanessa: I'm praising you :D can't you tell?! No, not cute :D

No comments: