October 03, 2009

trustie parcels

Trust is not something you can bet on. Neither can you take it for granted, that it'll always be there.
I've always trusted you. Yet you repaid me by stepping on the trust i had in you. You will not understand how it feels. First time you threw it away, bad mouthing me, talking about things i never did. I was really upset, but so what. You had so much fun with your other friends.
The second time, it didn't came to me as any hugehugehuge surprise. Just, a little.
That time, i was totally disappointed in you. I am so dumb and stupid to have trusted you again and again. I guess that's the end. I've misplaced my trust on you thrice. What a big fool.

Well, i dun have to worry anymore. Cause you won't be getting trustie parcels from me anymore.


LALALALA. Study hard everyone! Goodnight :D

No comments: